Pawns

[Pawns] Guild Rules, Read before apply

« Older   Newer »
SandStrider
view post Posted on 21/7/2014, 18:30

1:Every member of the guild must mantain a correct behaviour inside and outside from it. The way every member act determines the way everyone will see the guild. For this reason,flame and useless fight on the global/trade/LFG channel won't be tollerated.
This guild have the goal of being respected and being know as a rightful guild, with correct members.

2:This guild have been created with the goal of learning and improving in the game, be it in PVE or PVP. Our members must be motivated in helping each other and seeking improvement in these aspects of the game.
The symbol of the guild, the pawn, rappresent the starting ground of every player in the game, and the guild's will of improvement and dedication.
I understand that everyone could find himself more at ease and have more fun with some guildmates, but I want our members to see this guild as a whole, and I won't allow any single member to be left out.

3:We will maintain the guild with a contained number of players,in order to not incurr in the issue given by lots of members who needs their main,alts,and Grandma's characters to get geared up. There will be time for everyone, but each member's main character have the priority.
Speaking of this, at every member who'll be willing to join the new instances in order to obtain the new gear will be required a basic knowledge of the instances, or at the very least the willingess to listen to the other members advises,putting them to use.
All the guides will be provided on the forum

4:This guild is by no means an "elitist" guild, we accept players who are really motivated and who're willing to improve, but there will be space for those who wants to enjoy the game without running the hardest content, or partecipating in every war/raid, but they must still be willing to help when and where they are able to.
Obviously, for the first month of new content, the people who're more focused into end-game, will have the priority in joining the raids. But there will be a place for everyone.
Naturally,the skill and behaviour of every member will both determine his place in the ranks, with his attitude being the most important one.

5:We'll try to put down some hours/times for running the new dungeons, it would be nice if every member could have a bit of patience and wait for everyone to be present in the game. Multiple runs can be done everyday tough, in case somebody happens to be left out.

6:Players (and alts) who will be inactive for more than 2 weeks without previous communication will be kicked from the guild, for obvious reasons.

SandStrider
view post Posted on 21/7/2014, 21:00

I'd ask everyone who's willing to join the guild to read and agree at these rules, before joining. Thanks for the understanding

1 replies since 21/7/2014, 18:30   66 views